PREREQUISITES AND INCLUSIONS
DURATION : 2 – 3 DAYS
DIVES : 5
- Already be certified as a PADI Junior Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 12 years old for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual (Online or paper version)
- PADI Adventures in Diving waterproof slate
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung-Scubapro)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, German ,Dutch
- Theory lessons
- 5 dives in the ocean from a boat (night dive from shore)
- All amenities : toilet, shower, and changing room available
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
JUNIOR ADVANCED OPEN WATER
First you will choose your 3 adventure dives after meeting with one of our instructors. For each of the 5 adventure dives that you complete for the course. You will have to read the chapter in the Adventures in Diving manual and fill out the knowledge reviews. There is also a possibility we send you an PADI e-book. So that you can do your reading at home before arriving here in koh kood.
This is a really fun course and not much home work or study to do. And after completion you will be certified to dive to depths of up to 30 meters.
You will arrive at your first dive site around 10:00 depending on which dive site you and your instructor have choose for the day. You will complete 2 dives during the day with lunch in between. After your dives you will review your knowledge reviews with your instructor and debrief the dives. After that, you will return to Koh Kood between 14:15 and 15:00.